Next Tuesday, December 1, 2015, Flight1 is participating in #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving.
Last year, more than 27,000 organizations in 68 countries came together to celebrate #GivingTuesday. Since its founding in 2012, #GivingTuesday has inspired giving around the world, resulting in greater donations, volunteer hours, and activities that bring about real change in communities.
There are many ways you can support your favorite charities and #GivingTuesday this December. I invite you to join us in the movement. To learn more about #GivingTuesday visit www.givingtuesday.org.
For specific ways to support Flight1 consider the following.
- Follow this link and make a gift to our program today!
- Help us spread the word about #GivingTuesday and share the movement with your co-workers, friends, and families and encourage them to support Flight1 this year. You can do this by sending emails and/or liking our Facebook page and sharing our posts with your friends!
- Use the hashtag #GivingTuesday to share your story and talk about what calls you to support and participate in Flight1.
- Sign up for our Kroger Community Rewards program at http://krogercommunityrewards.com/ and link Flight1 to your Kroger Plus card. This does not take away from your personal Kroger fuel rewards and Kroger will give back to Flight1 as you shop!
- Switch your Amazon shopping to smile.amazon.com! You will get the same experience as you do when shopping amazon.com but you can link your account to give back to Flight1 as you shop!
Kristi Cotterman, CNP
Director of Development, Flight1